Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: More enviro stuff: This fucks me off, immensely

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

More enviro stuff: This fucks me off, immensely

I get really upset whenever I hear this. It's been known for a while now that the Southern Hemisphere bears the greatest burden of the global-warming deletirious effects. But here, you have loudmouthed, global-warming denier pundits, who tell people there's no such a thing. And people believe them of course: it's much easier to live with yourself if you believe these fuckers.

You have President Twitchy's environmental policies, or should i call them, corporate-giving policies, re-fucking-elected. You have this functional-illiteracy: ignorance. You have people driving industrial/ military trucks to commute to work; people here drive a few blocks to get to the store/campus, when there are buses, bicycles, and legs: I hope they all fucking die of severe heart attacks, sooner rather than later. Justice.