Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: "Tsunami, A wonderfull Opportunity" -- Dr. Fucking Rice

Thursday, January 20, 2005

"Tsunami, A wonderfull Opportunity" -- Dr. Fucking Rice

I 've said countless times, I am sick of hearing about the Tsunami and particularly its survivors, make that its Western survivors, and the media whoredom of it all. Dr Fucking Rice (Liar-in-Chief) reminds me yet again why I am sick of it, "making this tsunami about America."

It all reminds me of this friend? of mine (Y): she can't fucking listen/witness other people's life experiences without seizing the opportunity to reflect on how those same experiences affect HER. It's a bloody disease (someone check the DSM). This one time, a mutual friend (X) lost a member of his family, I swear to god, she (Y) went around telling people how this depressed her; oh all these things that seem to happen to her! Get the fuck outta here, darling. It's not about you.

It turns out, the whole fucking country ails likewise. First it was, "oh, could this happen in the fucking United States?" Shut up. Don't fucking care. It's happening elsewhere, NOW.

The other thing is, in Dr Condi's own words (during her testimony) : The tsunami in South Asia was a "wonderful opportunity" to show off the heart of the American people (LAT). Get the fuck outta here. Wonderfuckingful opportunity to bloody show off?

It's been like this for the last 3-4 weeks: "we are a generous people;" "we give more money than any other country in the world"; Shut the fuck up already. This is not about you.

Sen. Barbara Boxer took exception to Condi's "phraseology." My god, Boxer was on fire. Her performance, heroic. I hope she keeps her gloves on for much, longer. The lack of cojones among Democrats is positively sickening. I guess, when you are the fuckee, you have no use for cojones.

Speaking of sickening, I get an involutary urge to vomit across a wide area everytime I hear Bush say something about this inauguration, as a "testament" to freedom", "and democracy everywhere" and people living swimmingly on MARS?

Yuk.

Incidentally, the WaPo covers this same confirmation hearing, and makes it sound like the Liar-in-Chief, came out unscathed. She had her panties handed to her, by Boxer, read the transcipt. Her screeching, don't "impugn my integrity and credibility," is classic. What fucking integrity and credibility? Why the fuck Democrats even bother voting to confirm these fuckers, I'll never know.

Do you have the balls to have balls when you are getting fucked? That is the question.

Fuckees with Cojones, Priceless.