Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: William Amstrong (pundit), shilling for Bush-ite shit

Friday, January 07, 2005

William Amstrong (pundit), shilling for Bush-ite shit

Now this, courtesy of USA TODAY doesn't actually bother me, i.e. in the same sense that a known thief, reappropriating yet another item that doesn't belong to him, doesn't bother me. C'est la vie - what do you expect?, right.

Bush & Co selling fake news doesn't bother me, they have been pimping this shit for the last four years, they just never had to actually pay greenbacks for it. They paid in-kind... what was it? yes, access.

This nigga brother here -yes I can call him that , but don't you dare if you are sans abundant pigmentation - took this journalistic opportunism to it's "natural conclusion," he got got paid actual benjamins to pimp Bush's crap. If it weren't so fucking unethical, it would be geniale. I mean, you might as well pimp this out of greed, than fear. Let's not forget that the NYT and all of them pimped the Iraq War as gospel, and the cowards never got paid shit for it. So, this story doesn't actually surprise me or indeed bother me, substantively. Can you say VNRs and Karen Ryan?

But it bothers me, because for yet another god-forsaken time, a brother is caught doing something treacherously unethical, and you know we will never hear the last of it. Forget, "I am Karen ryan reporting", or all those media fuckers who have shilled for this administration through sheer incompetence, or fear of losing access, for there is a brother taking money to shill this shit.