Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: WMDs: Bush Lovers, hope you are having more fun now

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

WMDs: Bush Lovers, hope you are having more fun now

Undecideds, Bush lovers everywhere... wherever these fuckers roam, I hope they are lovin it, more now than ever: US ends WMD search, a.k.a, we LIED so HARD, it PAYS. The lying, the mayhem , the dead soldiers, all of it. You deserve no less, for the stupidity and ignorance.

Which reminds me of the girl I met in one of the dorms on election night, who voted for Bush because, "I just like saying, I voted for Bush." In-fucking-credible.

Re: Last night's Machivelli post. Jonathan Jones in the article, although he talks about Blair and his involvement in the Iraq war, it is curious, he stays well clear of assessing Bush 's own role and mendacity.

PS. I just discovered that a close friend of mine has finally seen the light: Bush is a whore! Actually no - whores are honest about what they are/do actually. Have you seen how they dress? It's honest. Okay, Bush is a lying ningkumpoop. I know he voted for Kerry eventually (at least that's what he told me then), after professing being" undecided" for a long time.


Chelsea and Manure drew 0-0
. What crap. And Mourinho, reacting, does not dissapoint! He is alleging that the Purple-Faced-One had some words with the referee at half-time, which dramatically altered the judgement of the latter in favour of the former's team. He didn't quite blackmail/threaten/bribe him, but it's as close as you can get to whichever one is the case.