Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: Climate change 'disaster by 2026' - BBC

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Climate change 'disaster by 2026' - BBC

Bombthis , motherfucker! Here's the deal: This is a country of global warming deniers.

In 2026, I am going to be alive still and I won't even be my faher's age. My nephew and niece will be my age then. I always thought people don't care about the effects of global warming because, who the fuck cares: It's your grandchildren or their children that have to live with - or die - the consequences. It was way too fucking remote, you don't know these people, what the fuck: live it up! It turns out, boys and girls, you can all start mass-murdering your stupid parents because they have FUCKED you, big time. You can start with the political leaders, the global-warming-denier ones.

How is the US, under this Administration, going to tackle the problem, if they can't conceive it exists?