Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: I Have Never liked that Bitch, Rice.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I Have Never liked that Bitch, Rice.

Even in the first term, never liked her, thought she was grossly over-rated. This article is interesting. Erin Aubry Kaplan (I must look her up) gives her take on Rice and the New Black Paradigm. Interesting Read. I like the joke she retells about black history month, coming in Feberuary: It's the shortest month of the year.

Kaplan is right - I am certainly a cynic. For me it's very simple: I don't trust black people who are conservative. Black women who are conservative are a fucking abomination. Conservatism is about preserving the status quo, leaving power whence it resides; or better still, giving more power to those who already have it. Conservatives don't like change; they abhor radical change. How can you be black, or ancora peggio, be black and female, and be against socio-econo-political change. It's fucking madness. I hope she gets hit by a huge polluting truck, fucking liar. Other Black people who have forgotten where they came from also deserve the same fate: close encounters with a brakeless truck.

It always amuses me how white people are so quick to defend these demented fucks. That the demented ones then derive sustained validity from such support is more evidence of the madness. What the fuck do you expect white people to do, call you names for supporting the status quo?

That fuck from MSNBC, Scarborough Cunt-y, had something to say abou Rice and the feminist movement rejecting her, yadi, yadi, yada - and thus how irrelevant the movement had become. Like, fuck you bitch! What has Condi done for women? or black women. What the fuck has Condi done for anybody, except Bush?

I've said it before, I think she is screwing him on the sly. Why do you think Laura, the matronly, southern-belle has lost 20-pounds, and botoxed-out? it's not because, she is screwing Dick, he's allergic: he'd die.