Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: CL: Celtic v Man Utd (1 - 0)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

CL: Celtic v Man Utd (1 - 0)

the MBM from the Guardian Unlimited Football before it dissappears into th ether.

How do they conspire to lose against Celtic? This team is interesting. They can look so sharp and lively, and have been able to grind out league results even when they don't. The one thing that intrigues me about them is the relationship between Saha and Rooney. Look I don't watch them nearly enough to know for sure, but I have noticed on a few ocassions that the Rooney, especially, doesn't get particularly over the moon when Saha has scored. It's almost as if, he's thinking, "I am the one who is supposed to score the most goals around here."

I have been meaning to paay attention to whether they are selfish towards each other, I can't say that they are, but there's something wrong there.

Anyway, I didn't see the game, but I thought they would have won this, not handily but still, they should have ground out a result here. Saha is my favourite ManU player, so yeah....