Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: Borat spanked by angry Yank

Monday, November 13, 2006

Borat spanked by angry Yank

According to The Sun, Borat was spanked by angry Yank. Not football news, but. Nobody is surprised, surely.

Sacha Baron Cohen makes a living out of being an nanometre from getting his ass kicked. I am surprised he has been slugged more often. It speaks to people's desire to be on TV. I take it he had no cameras in tow this time.

Haven't seen the movie yet, not for any reason other than I don't go to movies as a general rule, but I especially won't go in their opening weeks as a specific rule.

I'm always suspect of things that are hyped up. I liked Cohen's stuff when it was new, edgy and out of the mainstream from the D Ali G Show. This Borat hype I am ambivalent about.