Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: World welcomes shift in U.S. politics - Yahoo! News

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

World welcomes shift in U.S. politics - Yahoo! News

World welcomes shift in U.S. politics - Yahoo! News: "'European Parliament hailed the American election results as the beginning of the end of a six-year nightmare for the world.'"

Hehehehehehehe. Hilarious.

It's gotten so bad, I don't feel like blogging on politics. Even I don't care anymore. As for the Democrats, well. Basically my take is the entire system is fucked. The Democrats are .... well, I am no longer convinced they make a whit of a difference. MNobody has balls to take/make bold steps and decisions. and the situation calls for boldness.

But, I thoroughly enjoyed the reactions from the rest of the world. Very funny.