Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: e-Vote Audit Trail? Glitch gave Bush extra votes in Ohio

Friday, November 05, 2004

e-Vote Audit Trail? Glitch gave Bush extra votes in Ohio

According to cnn.comNov 5, 2004

When is somebody going to certify these elections? and can they do so without the semblance of an audit trail. I am going out on a limb here and alleging that unless anyone can prove otherwise: this election, too, was in all likelihood stolen. The lack of audit trails for these e-voting machines alone is grounds to dispute the results wherever they were used?

This too was stolen; the only difference is this time they planned it well. How else do we explain the exit polls? All of them were wrong? Highly, improbable. And if they were wrong, then why do they choose to believe the "values voters" thing, which comes from the exit polls. I am sick of it.

LEAVE OF ABSENCE
I actually taking sabbatical from the news, I am experimenting with the pursuit of ignorance, knowing this stuff just seems like a waste of time, right now. But, people keep sending me shit like this (Thanks Dr. O-B). And if I have to hear one more thing about Yasser Arafat being dead, or undead, or not quite dead, I'll scream. A man is either dead or living, never both or half of each. I am sick of it.

I won't be posting for a while. I am jobing hunting and trying to complete some analysis for a potentially huge grant, we hope.