Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: Verdict: BC'04 is imploding- halelluyah

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Verdict: BC'04 is imploding- halelluyah

A total of 37 newspapers that supported Shrub in 2000 admit they were WRONG.[Guardian]
I want to hear the media say, BC04 is officially IMPLODING!

-------------------------
VIRGINIA IS OFFICIALY BATTLEGROUND (by my verdict)
And Virginia is officially a swing-state. Now, go on, pay us some attention!
According to the latest on electoral-vote.com, The race is a statistical tie: Bush (50%); Kerry (47%). We are thrilled, of course.
I am going to a few Kerry campaign organized parties over the wekend in the area. Tuesday morning (7AM), we are getting people to the polls and making a general nuisance of ourselves. Tuesday night, we are huddling in anticipation. I am wishing for a landslide; I still can't rule out a Osama bin Forgotten stunt within the next 48 hours. Either way, Tuesday night, we are getting leglessly licqoured-up in celebration, or indeed mourning. Personal reminder: don't schedule anything for wednesday.

LEWIS BLACK in TOWN TOMORROW NIGHT
Oh and Lewis Black is in town tomorrow night at 7pm. I can't wait! I hope I can get him to sign my copy of America, the Book. I am going to have to dash to my indoor soccer match straight after that, starts 9PM. Not really, it's in the same complex - oh, happy days. We have to continue our undefeated run; our previous match was tough, we just nicked it 6-5. We'll see what happens tomorrow night.