Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: Even If Terry Schiavo had a Living Willing, it wouldn't matter

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Even If Terry Schiavo had a Living Willing, it wouldn't matter

The Republicans , lifer-evangelicals would not permit for it to be executed. They would simply argue that it is not her life to take, whatever that means. In the same that "suicide is evil" and sinful. They would shift the goalposts, and argue that she has no right preferring death than semi-death. And the Duma, no, I mean Congress would get similarly involved.

These are the same fuckers who are only too happy to see the State kill people in their name and "security." Maybe it's because, the State kills Black people largely. I mean mostly Blacks go on death row. If Schiavo were Black, would there be all this hoopla about erring on the side of life? Me thinks, not.

100 oo0 dead Iraqis, and not a wimper about a right to life. No, that's just collateral, not life. Life is when it is in a persistent vegetative state, clinically dead, stomach-churning to look at. That's life.

Schiavo, would be turning in her grave if she saw what they had allowed her to look like. For good measure, they've made sure she can't even turn in her grave in disgust. For fuck's sake if I wind up like that, somebody please kill me: put a fucking bullet through my head. Trust me, I will be happier. I do not want to ever be force-fed with a look that would scare small children. Just fucking pull the trigger/plug/whatever, but just check me out of planet Earth.