Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: Bush warns of 'nation in danger' - I don't know what to make of this?

Monday, August 02, 2004

Bush warns of 'nation in danger' - I don't know what to make of this?

So apparently, it's orange alert for some then, "everybody do whatever it is you are supposed to when we are not on yellow alert." Sorry, I forgot, it doesn't change a thing. Please continue to shop.
Bush warns of 'nation in danger'

As one who believes in science, that empirical evidence, generalizeability, and falsifiability thing, I was afraid this day would come and I would have to fess up to the fact, given their track record - Dubya & Thugs - I don't buy it, simply because I stopped believing anything they said a long time ago. I don't believe anything. My own building could be on fire, if you said Dubya says so, I'd tell you to go play with yourself.

My inner voice says, anyone who lies about taking a nation to war is, at least, capable of lying about anything. In the absence of falsification of the premise, "they lie": Please, continue to shop, America. We don't want them disrupting our way of life, that's what they want. They hate our freedoms. Pheew!