Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: Bush Crows Over Kerry's Acknowledgement On Iraq Vote

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Bush Crows Over Kerry's Acknowledgement On Iraq Vote

And there you have it. Kerry is a douchebag, and the other guy is diabolical. Of course my Dubya is milking Kerry's reiteration that he would have voted to authorize the war, first time around even knowing what he knows now.

I want to strangle random people!

My Dubya is not a nuanced kinda guy, we know that. Voting to "give a President authority" is speak, nobody gets that shit. "Voting for War." Everybody gets that. Why the fuck is Kerry talking nuance to a goldfish? Ohh, for the douchebaggery the of Kerry. I seriously think he lost it yesterday. That's it. My Dubya! for another four years. What the fuck!

Did I not already say, he should have voluntarily come out and said, if he knew that My Dubya was a lying son-of-a-bitch he would NOT have to voted to give the son-of-a-bitch in chief any authority at all. Isn't that the point? Now he knows My Dubya is not an honorable man, so the answer is a categorical, "God, NO. Are you kidding, I'd sooner waltz with wolves, suck on barbed wire, and dubya's dick than, you know...!!!!!" Where's the fucking outrage at being betrayed? The betrayal alone is enough to say, NO.

The trouble is Kerry is he trying too hard to be centrist /moderate at any cost, to win over people who wouldn't otherwise vote for him, the 10 undecideds in Iowa or Ohio or wherever. Oh, and he wants to fight a "clean fight" without the slander. It's like scheduling a fight with Mike Tyson and showing up with your scrabble kit and expecting Mike to play along. Kerry's advisors are supreme douchebags. 50% of the people in this country don't vote, not usually anyway; at least 50% of those people want nothing to do with My Sexy Dubya. They are enraged and outraged. Get those fuckers to come out and vote. You don't do it by agreeing with Dubya on so fundamental a principle. We are all Screwed! Somebody please make it stop, already! Put a goat in the White House and I'll happily take My Dubya, Condi and Dick, for a menage a trois, back to Crawford, TX. We need somebody to videotape it, no? That's me!