Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: Powell To Give the "Parochial Debate" a healthy miss

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Powell To Give the "Parochial Debate" a healthy miss

Disenchanted signor Colin Powell is snubbing his own Convention. Oyi, he in an angry man now, this "house nigger" - somebody called him that, not me. This according to Simon Jeffrey from the Guardian's weblog.Guardian Unlimited | Weblog | US Vote 2004. In a related story, CNN doesn't think this is newsworthy - not yet anyway. Jon Stewart will love this one.

I'm starting to feel sorry for Colin Powell. I have begrudged him for sticking with this lot for a long time. Late in 2001, I remember Time magazine covered him asking, "Where is Colin Powell?" For my money, he should have left then. I should call him names for it, but now I feel sorry for him. I hope, when he ditches this crowd, he sings loud and clear, in a book. And I hope, in it, he gets real bitchy about Condi Rice , you know something like he saw her sucking Dubya's cock once, and she sucked at it too. Huuuh?

BTW. I am still waiting for that Ari Fleicher to sing.