Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: I should write a book abaout this crazy world

Monday, May 02, 2005

I should write a book abaout this crazy world

I inhabit with crazy people. One of my colleagues - crazy as a hoot is in tears, has been all fucking day. It's a fucking sunday for god's sake. It's now Monday morning and her face is still , peach-red, eyes swollen from the evident recent crying.

Unfortunately, I have become most unsympathetic to crying people in general. God knows Ihave spent enough time listening to crying whining people to last me a lifetime. I refuse to do, now. Fuck it. It's fucking stressful listening to other people's problems. I got cazzi miei.

The down side is I don't actually get to find out what the fuck is bothering her. I'm going to have to ask a third party.

Why the fuck do women cry so much? Explain this to me. I am a woman and I don't get it.

I have a lame theory, it's because they aren't real sports fans. Huh, how's that? You can't be a sports fanatic and spend half your life crying. There isn't enough time for both. :+)