Basically, Fucked-Off . UpTheArsenal: Did Martha Stewart Really Compare herself to Nelson Mandela?

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Did Martha Stewart Really Compare herself to Nelson Mandela?

Did she really? Or is she being picked on? Sometimes I get my "news" from late night. yes - shameful, but true. Did she really?

This whole Martha thing has been of little interest to me. I couldn't have cared less whether she was acquitted or convicted, until right now. It's one of those, let the law take its course..... yah dee yah. Who cares? Really. Until Right Now. To Mandela?

If she compared herself, her struggle to Nelson Mandela's struggles and was allowed to get away with it by whichever dunderhead was interviewwing her this time- I wash my hands of corporate US Media. There are clearly no bounds to this cacoethes for crap masquarading as journalism. Martha and Mandela: Two of a kind. I can see it. Totally.
I swear, fuck her, if that's what she said.